I finished Sunstruck and it came out exactly as I had imagined! It has been officially de-mystified so you can check out photos of the design on the pattern page now!
Part of the KAL involved a drawing for posts with photos in them, so I finally did something I’ve been wanting to do for a while. I took a photo of the shawl-to-be every day! I kept it up all throughout the body of the shawl and only stopped doing it when I got to the border. The border involved picking up stitches along the sides so the knitting just got all bunched up on the circular needle and wasn’t very exciting to look at. I used 13 different skeins for this project so instead of boring the non-knitterly readers with the list I’ll just let you check out my project page if you’re curious (shockingly it’s not all indigodragonfly this time!) It was a great project for using up leftover balls of yarn!
So, prepare yourselves for a ton of pictures.
The finished photos were taken at the Woodland Park Zoo.