I’ve been quiet lately, which means I’ve been busy. Unfortunately the things I’ve been busy doing aren’t very interesting so I’ll spare you the details. Lots of the doing has involved things I’ve already blogged about, and much progress has been made.
- The iPhone is now my bitch. It has been replaced, wi-fi is working, and Siri and I seem to be on the same page.
- There is an end in sight for the Endless Ends. I only have 8 more yarn tails to weave in! Then I need to block it…
- I am nearly done figuring out how to use all the programs on my MacBook. I have an iTunes lesson on Friday, and then I can finally leave the poor Apple employees alone for a while.
- I cleaned my room and have my light box set up again, which means I can slowly start working through my backlog of yarn and project photography.
- All of my needle felting supplies have finally arrived, so now I can start felting all of the fun toys my Indiegogo contributors have requested!
- I exercised! Twice! OK, that’s really pathetic, I’ll try harder.
- After digging through my external hard drive for what felt like an eternity, I have located the vast majority of my knitting patterns and all of my knitting ebooks! I even found a bunch of missing yarn photos! They weren’t in my latest back-up AT ALL. They were hiding in a previous back-up, which means any brand-spanking-new patterns I might have had are gone. Luckily I think the only things I might be missing are a few club patterns, which I can easily get new copies of from the club distributors. Now I just need to figure out what’s missing…